Recent Passive Investor with Memphis Investment Properties

Recent Passive Investor with Memphis Investment Properties

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

I would like to talk to someone who has invested with Memphis Investment Properties. I am considering making a passive real estate investment with them and I would like to talk with someone who has done so in the past 1-3 years to hear about your experience, especially if it was bad. 

1Reply
41 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matt PursleyPro Member
    Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2020 · 96 posts · 73 votes
    4y

    Hey Brian, I don't have any history with them but I also am with a commercial investment firm.  Not sure if you're new to investing or not, so forgive me if you are already familiar with what I'm about to share.

    I recommend checking out www.syndicationattorneys.com and reading their free e-book. For me it was super helpful when I got started. It's not all necessary for you as the investor to read although I'm sure it would be helpful. But there is a part near the end that talks about questions to ask the firm to help you feel confident. And of course you're doing the right thing by asking for referrals. It's ok to ask the firm directly for referrals, at least in my experience. Best of luck in your investments. If i can be of any more help please feel free to reach out. 

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    Hey Brian,

         I purchased a home with them 2.5 years ago as my first Real Estate purchase and it went/has gone smoothly. Mark Hart spent nearly an hour answering my newbie questions prior to purchase. The house actually appraised for 10K over what I paid and they placed a tenant in less than a month. Their prices might be at a bit of a premium nowadays but having in house maintenance allows them to streamline things which can save you time/money/headaches for the long term. Overall it has been a great experience and I would (and have) recommend them even if they did not have a referral program. Hope this helps.

    Eliot

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.