Fix and Flip with a pool in Southern California.

Fix and Flip with a pool in Southern California.

Investor · Everywhere · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence fix & flip investment.

Purchase price: $520,000
Cash invested: $82,900
Sale price: $745,000

Bought Single family home with a pool, new floor, new kitchen, new bathrooms, can lights

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I am a contractor and I love making ugly things nice.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I bought it from a wholesalers

How did you finance this deal?

Hard Money and cash for remodel

What was the outcome?

Great house and a great profit

Lessons learned? Challenges?

I tend to go overboard on my flips, I like quality and tend to over spend.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

Penny Jordan at Keller Williams Simi Valley Ca

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jesse Steven Jordan:

    Investment Info:

    Single-family residence fix & flip investment.

    Purchase price: $520,000
    Cash invested: $82,900
    Sale price: $745,000

    Bought Single family home with a pool, new floor, new kitchen, new bathrooms, can lights

    What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

    I am a contractor and I love making ugly things nice.

    How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

    I bought it from a wholesalers

    How did you finance this deal?

    Hard Money and cash for remodel

    What was the outcome?

    Great house and a great profit

    Lessons learned? Challenges?

    I tend to go overboard on my flips, I like quality and tend to over spend.

    Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

    Penny Jordan at Keller Williams Simi Valley Ca

    Thanks for sharing and kudos to you . 
  • Investor · Everywhere · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Thank you @Jo-Ann Lapin I appreciate it.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    Nice! Congrats on this investment @Jesse Steven Jordan !

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 73 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    Great job!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.