Investment property Atlanta Metro area

Investment property Atlanta Metro area

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Investment Info:

Small multi-family (2-4 units) buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $310,000
Cash invested: $66,000

Single family home with Terrace apartment. Trying to make necessary rehab/improvement changes in order to rent.

How did you finance this deal?

DSCR loan

How did you add value to the deal?

Presently remodeling 2 of 4 bathrooms

What was the outcome?

Still working on it

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Financing the remodel and replacement of HVAC, appliances, cabinets.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

Definitely would NOT recommend the realtor - I felt she was working AGAINST me. I would absolutely recommend my lender. Her name is Kendra.

3Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 43 posts · 26 votes
    4y

    Deal Diaries! I like that! Sounds like a great Youtube channel as well.

    Congrats! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.