Chris Salazar Davenport Iowa

Chris Salazar Davenport Iowa

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 4 votes

Hey Guys do you any experience working with Chris Salazar @Archstone capital for Davenport IA or any other location properties, I saw long delays to rehab the properties I bought and in-spite of having a verbal agreement, I didn’t get any compensation for delays. Please comment if you have dealt with his firm

0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    I am a resident at one of the Archstone Capital locations and have been trying to contact Chris for over 2 years, along with EVERYONE at the corporate office. No one calls us back, theres overcharges and false charges and lots of questionable and suspicious financial issues going on and no one can explain or will contact us back after leaving numerous messages with the “receptionist” at his office for over 2 years. This is very suspicious to me. I wish I could get some help over here.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.