[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - Medium Term Rental

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - Medium Term Rental

Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 10 votes

I'm taking out a HELOC on my primary residence to purchase and renovate the property. I put 60 months as the refi time as I can decide if I want to sell it our refinance after the 5 year mark. I'd love folks thoughts on this deal!

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Are you still looking for thoughts on this strategy? Did you move forward with your HELOC? I'd love to chat. I'm licensed MLO and Relator, maybe we can get you squared away with your questions and plans.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.