Running comps on small multifamily.

Running comps on small multifamily.

Ryan DanielPro Member
St. Louis, MO · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I recently read multifamily millionaire but he doesn't really describe how to run comps on small multifamily other that ask an agent/or BPO's. I'm under the impression that its ran similar to single family homes and like cap rates for the large multifamily. There's not a ton of information about this topic so i'm just curious on how investors are running their comps on their small multifamily investments. 

Additional questions. I don't have access to the MLS to run comps. And asking an agent to run comps on 50 properties a day isn't effective. Is there a way around this? If so, how are some of you running ARV's everyday without asking an agent for multiple favors a day? How are you running comps on off market deals when not using an agent?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.