Townhomes at the Silo - Boise, Idaho

Townhomes at the Silo - Boise, Idaho

Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Investment Info:

Large multi-family (5+ units) other investment.

Purchase price: $20,000,000
Cash invested: $13,000,000
Sale price: $20,000,000

This property is not for sale - per-se

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

Passive income

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I and my partners built it

How did you finance this deal?

Perci - Idaho employees public investment

How did you add value to the deal?

We built it from scratch

What was the outcome?

I nice, income producing apartment complex

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

I am one

1Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Beautifully built townhomes! Well done.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.