[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 4 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

Can purchase the property cash. Will be my first rental/investment property. What do you think of the numbers and what are somethings I should be aware of?

Happy to provide with more details if needed.

1Reply
26 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Payton HaightBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 124 posts · 86 votes
    1y

    Hi Maverick, will this property be a long-term rental? Looks like it will cash flow, but personally I would like to see a better cash on cash return for a $270k investment. Unless you see significant future appreciation, rent growth, or some other factor that makes it worthwhile for you, I would look for an investment that can get better returns. 

    • Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 4 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Payton Haight:

      Hi Maverick, will this property be a long-term rental? Looks like it will cash flow, but personally I would like to see a better cash on cash return for a $270k investment. Unless you see significant future appreciation, rent growth, or some other factor that makes it worthwhile for you, I would look for an investment that can get better returns. 


       Yes my plan will be to hold this long term. I live in this area and think it's only going to appreciate in the long run and am banking on property appreciation more than the rental appreciation. 

  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Maverick Shah:

    View report

    *This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

    Can purchase the property cash. Will be my first rental/investment property. What do you think of the numbers and what are somethings I should be aware of?

    Happy to provide with more details if needed.

    @Maverick Shah You're going to pay all cash for this? If this is correct, I completely agree with @Payton Haight 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.