I Built an AI That Redesigns Interiors/Exteriors To Optimize Listings – Feedback?

I Built an AI That Redesigns Interiors/Exteriors To Optimize Listings – Feedback?

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone!

I recently built a tool that uses AI to help redesign interior and exterior spaces from just a single photo. Think of it like a virtual staging or renovation preview — you upload an image, and it lets you iterate over concepts with different furniture, styles, or even landscaping ideas.

The goal is to help real estate agents and companies sell a vision of a home instead of an empty unfurnished space (thus increasing the selling price up to 15%).

Here’s what it can do:

- Suggest alternative layouts, decor, and furniture arrangements

- Instantly show different color schemes or design styles (Scandinavian, modern, farmhouse, etc.)

- Preview exterior updates like facades, landscaping, or paint

I’m hoping this helps agents with virtual staging for listings.

👉 I’d really love feedback — on both the idea and how I am presenting it. The website is interiordsigns.com, but I'm curious, what would make this more useful to you?

Any feedback is welcome! Thanks in advance!

0Reply
30 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    1y

    Looks great! I can see this being useful to many people in the flipping or remodeling business. Good job.

    Not sure about the free trial concept. Many people will just use it the one time they need it and never return.

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Thanks Bruce, interesting point right there! In fact we don't even have a free trial because AI is quite expensive, and at the moment this is just an investors-free project. I got some people using it but it's mostly real estate and interior design agencies for now. I guess I just need to try and see what happens, but I'm afraid you might be right

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.