Looking For New Markets (Outside of Austin, TX)

Looking For New Markets (Outside of Austin, TX)

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 4 votes

My fiance and I just sold our property in Louisiana and are looking for markets in the midwest in order to do fix and flips, as well as BRRRR strategy

We have some experience in Real Estate and flips so really just need ideas on what cities/states to focus on

0Reply
39 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Toledo-MetroDetroit-Dallas · Member since 2022 · 122 posts · 71 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Colton Saucier:

    My fiance and I just sold our property in Louisiana and are looking for markets in the midwest in order to do fix and flips, as well as BRRRR strategy

    We have some experience in Real Estate and flips so really just need ideas on what cities/states to focus on

     @Colton Saucier, 

    The Midwest is full of solid opportunities especially from a cash flow and low cost of entry perspective. From my experience, the key isn’t just picking the right city but building the right local team including contractors, property managers, and agents you can trust.

    I actually live in Dallas, but have experience investing in both Toledo and Detroit as well. I'd be happy to share more specifics about what’s worked for me and my investors in each of these areas if you’re exploring any of them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.