Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
First I would say you should focus more on your college education as there will be plenty of time to learn to flip houses.
But.... I would suggest the following; Drive around and find For Sale By Owner signs, call them and see if there is a deal to be had. You would put the home under contract and then flip it to another end buyer.
That is the super fast explanation of how it works, there is more to it then that but that is how you can flip with no money of your own.
Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
First I would say you should focus more on your college education as there will be plenty of time to learn to flip houses.
But.... I would suggest the following; Drive around and find For Sale By Owner signs, call them and see if there is a deal to be had. You would put the home under contract and then flip it to another end buyer.
That is the super fast explanation of how it works, there is more to it then that but that is how you can flip with no money of your own.
Flipper/Rehabber · Williamsburg, VA · Member since 2008 · 143 posts · 105 votes
11y
I would suggest that you find cash buyers, or in other words, find buyers that can pay cash for discounted properties. Create a list of those buyers.
It seems that in the flipping game, those cash buyers are as good as having a bank account full of money.
So, with my meager knowledge of flipping, I would further suggest putting ads on Craigslist asking for cash buyers of homes OR contact a wholesaler in your area and ask them if they have a list of buyers. If they have that list, negotiate a partnership where you will pay the wholesaler 50% of your earnings.