Looking for Advice/mentor/ Experienced Car Wash Investor

Looking for Advice/mentor/ Experienced Car Wash Investor

Investor · Wasilla Alaska · Member since 2014 · 123 posts · 55 votes

Hello, I'm reaching out to all my friends on BP to find someone that I can bounce this deal off of that I'm looking at.  Its a car wash business.  I have no experience with running one but feel I'm very capable of doing so.  This deal makes me nervous because of the cost to buy the business.  2.8 m.  I'm looking for some one that owns, and has a good feel for a car wash business that has evaluated several of them. 

Some items Id like to discuss are the deal its self, how to structure the business (two LLC's renting from my self), may be some cost of operations advice, Tax ideas, how to value a Car Wash, and any other advice.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Glendale, CA · Member since 2013 · 685 posts · 334 votes
    11y

    PM me some information and I'll attempt to help

  • Investor · Wasilla Alaska · Member since 2014 · 123 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    David G  I added you as a colleague and sent you a pm.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.