URGENT!!! I NEED A PLUMBER IN SAN ANTONIO

URGENT!!! I NEED A PLUMBER IN SAN ANTONIO

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello BPers! Anyone know a plumber here in San Antonio that can give me a quote asap on replacing the sewer line onin SF property we just acquired.

Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 17 votes
11y

I actually just got done replacing my line. It was about 100 ft of sewer pipe and I did a lot of the work myself. I did have a plumber come out and walk me through what I needed to do. The plumber quoted me $5k to do the entire job from the beginning.  I trenched myself and installed most of the pipes myself and the entire job cost just under $1k.

If you have the time I would hire someone at $10 an hour to trench the old sewer pipe (that will be a majority of your cost) and have the plumber come and reinstall the pipe. It will be a lot cheaper if you have everything trenched for the plumber.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Boerne, TX · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 25 votes
    11y

    @Praise O. I sent you a PM with my plumber's info.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 113 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Me too, please. 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    I actually just got done replacing my line. It was about 100 ft of sewer pipe and I did a lot of the work myself. I did have a plumber come out and walk me through what I needed to do. The plumber quoted me $5k to do the entire job from the beginning.  I trenched myself and installed most of the pipes myself and the entire job cost just under $1k.

    If you have the time I would hire someone at $10 an hour to trench the old sewer pipe (that will be a majority of your cost) and have the plumber come and reinstall the pipe. It will be a lot cheaper if you have everything trenched for the plumber.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.