Real Estate Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Fellow BP Investors,
I'm trying lock down accurate numbers on the buy / selling transaction costs associated on a flip. I would love some advice / knowledge on the following costs:
Buying
Escrow =
Attorney =
Title Insurance Search Costs =
Miscellaneous =
Selling
Escrow =
Attorney =
Recording Fee =
Realtor Fee = 5-6%
Transfer & Conveyance Fees =
Home Warranty =
Miscellaneous =
Many thanks! This is my first post and I'm thoroughly enjoying my journey over the past 3 months. The interest is high and despite the many hours and dollars spent to date, it has been worth it!
Real Estate Investor · Silicon Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 169 posts · 52 votes
11y
@Rob Barelli Hi from the peninsula! In CA we don't use attorneys for transactions so you can scratch them off your list. Transfer taxes vary by county/area in terms of who pays what percentage of them, the buyer and/or the seller, so an agent in Santa Clara county could tell you what is usual there.