Anyone know of a spreadsheet that shows multiple amortizations and equity growth over time?

Anyone know of a spreadsheet that shows multiple amortizations and equity growth over time?

Davidson, NC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 6 votes

Hi there,

We have several properties, some that have been financed at different points in time, some free and clear. I'm looking for a spreadsheet that project the equity, debt, and net worth growth over time. It would take into account each property's current and future value. Future value calculated based on a variable input, so I could select an aggressive or conservative rate of appreciation. In addition it would need the ability to input each property's financing--starting year, principle, interest, term. 

I'm working on creating this spreadsheet and it is a bear. I have a feeling I'm not creating it in the most efficient way. Then it occurred to me that probably this type of spreadsheet or tool already exists and who better to ask than the BP clan? 

SO, does anyone know if such a spreadsheet exists and where I might get my hands on one?

Thanks!

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi, did you ever find a good spreadsheet?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.