Homeowner · reno, NV · Member since 2008 · 30 posts · 0 votes
Anyone sign-on for Investools education? Personally, I think it is pretty much a scam and is very expensive. The information from Investools can be found for free in many places. Have a friend who is looking in to it. I know that seminar will be have very high-pressure sale's people. I have read many bad reviews on epinions,com about Investools and am curious to hear other's opinions.
Thank, Alexis
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
17y
Stay away and save your money!
That is teh best advise I can offer on that.
I have heard their presentation on multiple occasions and have seen it on TV. It is just another "secret" system to easy money with little effort and evn a cave man can do it.
Two words for that, Bull S%!*
If it were so easy and simple, why is it that every stock broker in the country does not use it to profit for their customers? The answer, because it is not true.
Homeowner · reno, NV · Member since 2008 · 30 posts · 0 votes
17y
Excellent point Will. I asked my friend, if the Investools people have the "secret", why don't they keep it to themselves and become Warren Buffett's new best friend? BTW, Can't imagine Mr. Buffett in Investools--lol.
There is so much you can learn about any investment without having to pay someone thousands of dollars. I have yet to read a review, where anyone got the price of the class back through their investools investments (30K for their Phd program--UHHHHHH)