Good brokerage to work w/ investors in Chicago?

Good brokerage to work w/ investors in Chicago?

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes

I'm wondering if there is a certain brokerage in Chicago you might have had great experiences regarding with working with investors. I just got my broker's license and I want to have someone hold my license that actually works with investors. I'm not interested in chasing buyers who want the perfect "crown molding" I want to work with people where I'm helping them with their goals and that helps with mine as well. (Calculating deals, figuring out funding for them etc) 

If you have any specific brokers, that'll help too as I'll then message them with specific questions 

Thoughts? 

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
10y

Look into Kale

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    Look into Kale

  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Agree with Brie Schmidt about Kale. My wife just hung her license with Kale last year after exploring AtProperties, Baird Warner and others. Many of the others require you to be full-time or attend mandatory training. Check out the fees and training/support as well.
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    @Brie Schmidt and @John Casmon

    Thanks for the support!!!

    Melissa, check us out.  We are very investor friendly and sounds like we would be a great fit for your needs. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the input, I would have never thought of Kale. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    10y

    Congrats on getting your license!!  I'm with Kale and @Nick Patterson has been a great help to me!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.