Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 117 posts · 39 votes
I am looking for advice concerning a home that the owners are trying to get rid of quickly. Large lot in Frankfort, IL, the home has a bad case of functional obsolescence. The home has several additions, the block foundation is caving in. Worst home in a great area. Any advice would be appreciated.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
10y
Hey there @Account Closed. I work and have clients in that area. What specifically are you looking to do? Fix and flip? Wholesale? Something else?
If they are truly motivated to sell quickly the first thing I would suggest is to have a very good idea of what the ARV is. Frankfort can vary greatly. Then knowing the amount for repairs is next. This will help you get to an offer...then make it. :)