Rental Market For Augusta/Grovetown Area

Rental Market For Augusta/Grovetown Area

Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 10 votes
Good afternoon bigger pockets members! I'm just writing to see if anyone knows what the rental rates are for a 2/2 and a 3/2 in the Augusta/ Grovetown area. Thank you!!
0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Grovetown, GA · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 67 votes
    10y
    Hello Branden Kline It's hard to pinpoint the exact numbers you are looking for without knowing the neighborhood you'd like to invest in. Have you attended the local REIA yet? Richard
  • Augusta, GA · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @Branden Kline

    We would need much more information. Things can vary from street to street all the way up to the type of house you have. A 2/2 mobile home won't be the same as a 2/2 brick house with a garage . Etc ! I definitely don't mind getting you the answer you need . Feel free to PM me and we can go further into detail . 

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hey @Richard Capers Jr I have not been able to since I've been out of the state for a couple months. I'm just trying to get a good idea of the area. Really don't know much, so anything would help. Any neighborhoods or areas you recommend?

  • Investor · Grovetown, GA · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    @Branden Kline One of the neighborhoods I've seen being rented in is Summerfield in Grovetown. You should be looking at the price point, expenses, and cash flow you'd receive to help determine your location as well. If you are in town I'd highly advise you to attend the REIA. It's 7PM this Thursday at the Evans Library. There are plenty of investors there who could help you get started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.