Seek advise at Central Cali (Fresno area)

Seek advise at Central Cali (Fresno area)

Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 12 votes

Hello BP community, I would like to connect with some realtors and investor around Fresno area. Since Bay Area when we live need lots of $$$$ for investment so me and my wife research out at Central Valley area for investment. 

Any feedback will be appreciated, we are pretty much look for buy and hold with SFR also multi family. We want connect with someone with experienced and suggest a few neighborhood for us to do more research on and future JV. Thanks and look forward to meet with all of you.

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hello! I'm a very new investor here in Fresno, but there are plenty of seasoned Central Valley investors on the board. Jay Orlauski is a great person to connect with. Best of luck to you!
  • Real Estate Agent · Modesto, CA · Member since 2012 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Hello Thomas, have you considered the Modesto area? It's also in the Central Valley and a little closer to Hayward. You can find SFR's and multi-families here that are cash flowing. Let me know and I can send you a few I have in mind. Best of luck

  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Good afternoon I have a very good investment property in the city of Modesto 2 SFR's in one lot main house over 3,500sqft 2nd 1,250 sqft send me a message with your email so I can send you more details I that property Thanks
  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Thank you Mandy, Mark and Cristian. I would love to connect with you guys to learn about Modesto area. Look forward to chat with all of you.

  • Realtor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 225 votes
    10y

    @Mandy -  Thanks!  To anyone else looking to connect with other investors or looking for an investment friendly real estate agent - please let me know - I would be happy to put you in touch with some local investors that are making things happen.  I also connect with a group of investors  each week  to stay on top of whats going on in the market - I have found it very helpful to surround myself with other investors who all have great ideas about how they do business. 

  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Great info Jay, I will connect with you to chat more about it. Thumb up!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.