Under Market Deal in Desirable MI Suburb, looking at options

Under Market Deal in Desirable MI Suburb, looking at options

Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hi everyone!

I'm an newer investor that has a property available in Livonia, MI (5 Mile & Levan). I would love to work with a partner or private lender to get the deal done but I'm still in the process of building my cash reserves so bringing 10-20% down is something I can't do.  I know my best option is just to wholesale it but if I can work on the deal with an experienced investor where I could even be an assistant or errand girl on the project would be a plus. 

So should I try for private/hard money or just wholesale it?

Property Details

3 bed 1.5 bath brick ranch 1082sq ft

Price $146,500 (includes my wholesale fee so room to negotiate.)

Repairs Estimate $10,000-$15,000-- Contractor will have actual quote within 24hrs. Most of the repairs are cosmetic. Has newer roof, hot water tank, updates to one bathroom, finished basement that has office or 4th bedroom. Kitchen just needs some updating and the garage as one side of the roof to be replaced. 

ARV $190-199k conservative estimate using MLS comps. There are similiar homes within 1 mile and less than 3 months old that support $200-205k but I think it's best to use the lowest numbers to be safe. Also to get As-Is properties in this neighborhood the going price starts at $160k.

I have way more details and numbers on this property but am just running through the basics here. If you need more info PM me.

Any advice would help. Thanks

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I buy in livonia.  contact me with more info

  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks for responding. Sent you a friend request. Hope we can connect soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.