looking for warehouse commercial real estate in DFW

looking for warehouse commercial real estate in DFW

Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I have enough funds and am looking for a warehouse about 10,000-15,000sqft. with 2-3 loading docks, 3 phase power, within approximately 100 miles from DFW, with a purchase price in the $400,000 - $500,000 price range. Or you find a deal and I help fund.

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Round Rock (Austin), TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 31 votes
10y

Hi Jane,

I've got a friend looking to sell his warehouse. It has some nice office space, loading docks, etc 10 minutes from Downtown Ft Worth and 20 minutes from DFW Airport. The building is a little more than 21,000sf, and is cashflowing with tenants in place. He's moving his business and has some available space. I can put you in touch with him if you like.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock (Austin), TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Hi Jane,

    I've got a friend looking to sell his warehouse. It has some nice office space, loading docks, etc 10 minutes from Downtown Ft Worth and 20 minutes from DFW Airport. The building is a little more than 21,000sf, and is cashflowing with tenants in place. He's moving his business and has some available space. I can put you in touch with him if you like.

  • Investor · Round Rock (Austin), TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Note, I don't know the price or some of the other particulars.  You'd need to discuss that with him.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I would love to connect with him. Thank you so much for your help! How can I get his info?
  • Investor · Round Rock (Austin), TX · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    His name is Clif Gibson.  He's a great guy.  I'll send you his info in a message, because it won't let me post it here.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.