Give me everything you've got! I need opinions and suggestions!!

Give me everything you've got! I need opinions and suggestions!!

Troutdale, OR · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
I'm a college student majoring in business. I've been introduced to real estate investing and have a membership at my local REIA. Recently, I've been asked to be a bird dog for an investor who's out of town. I'm a total noob but didn't mention that. We are scheduled to have a tele-meeting next week to discuss criteria and such. I understand the theory in general but need specific tips and examples from those of you who have done this successfully. Do I need to be involved with the contracts? How much do I charge? Do I even decide that? I could use all the help I can get! Thank you Thank you!!!
0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · MI · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    Good luck in your Real Estate journey!

    Here is a post that goes through what you need to know to Bird Dog. Hopefully it helps!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/12/topics/36914-attention-birddogs-this-is-a-must-read-for-you-7-steps-to-get-started-now-

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.