Real Estate Professional · Totowa, NJ · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 18 votes
9y
Congrat Chris for your success, would you mind to share the contact of Hard money lender please? I am planning on my first flip in Wilmington DE & looking for financing now. Thank you for your help.
Investor · Richmond, British Columbia · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
9y
Congratulations. What do you think about the location and neighborhood of this property? Do you need to replace the plumbing and electrical system behind the wall?
Question - I noticed you marked the rent as section 8, Have you had any issues renting to s8 tenants before? Just curious. And do regular tenants apply for these properties as well?
Flipper/Rehabber · Lehi, UT · Member since 2009 · 12 posts · 1 vote
9y
Looks great! Those are great numbers! We are investing in Chicago as well buying, renovating, renting, and selling. I'm always looking for good hard money lenders, so if you don't mind sharing your contact to your hard money lender, send me a message and let's connect.
Our experience with section 8 has been great, we always get our rent each month, and our tenants take good care of our properties, and usually stay for several years.
Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
9y
was the deal 100% financed or did you have to put some cash down.I have been looking at properties on the Southside of Chicago where I live that are priced about the same
Rental Property Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 86 posts · 11 votes
9y
great Job! You mind explaining how the hard money worked. Are you refinancing out of the h.m, what mortgage company are you working and what we're your terms on the h.m? But again looks real good bud