Has anyone in NYC had success 'door-knocking' anymore

Has anyone in NYC had success 'door-knocking' anymore

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 5 votes

Hi,

I'm kind of new to RE investment but I've been involved in RE as an agent.  I've been having such a tough time to generate any traction door-knocking.  Has anyone had any success with that strategy? what has worked for you

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 236 posts · 126 votes
    9y

    I door knocked for around a full year as a prospecting method when I first started real-estate. Out of all the door knocking I did (probably thousands of doors min), I got one listing for a small investment property. Also, the guy who owned it sort of knew me and by chance I met him while he was mowing the yard.

    I'm not a fan of door knocking! Cold-calling has a way higher ROI.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Thanks Teddy. Are you still an agent in NYC?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.