Information on Cash Sales in Pittsburgh, Pa

Information on Cash Sales in Pittsburgh, Pa

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP Family, my name is Jonathan Garrett and getting into wholesaling. I'm starting my putting post its on properties to stir up some deal flow. 

My question is how do I find out cash sales in my area? I just recently failed my real estate exam by one question on the national portion and four questions on the PA state portion. I'll be not retaking it till September. Also, I heard of a lot of podcast saying to put a dollar amount on the post it or letter I stick in the mailbox if the occupant doesn't answer. Should I do that as well? 

Thank you for your time

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Look around your target areas for houses in disrepair. Go to the allegheny county land portal and look up who owns the property. Send them a letter. 

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    @Dan Mason thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.