Anyone Want To Help Me Value A Bakersfield (93314) Property?

Anyone Want To Help Me Value A Bakersfield (93314) Property?

Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2009 · 446 posts · 233 votes

I know it is a lot to ask but anyone out there know the Bakersfield market? I am having a tough time reconciling conflicting information between current comps, listings, etc. so I need someone local.

I do not want to post the address as this is a short sale and anything you put in this forum shows up on Google and I do not want that in respect for the homeowners privacy.

If you know the area let me know and PM me - it's in 93314 -

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 4 votes
    16y

    Look up Gelt Inc. and ask them..I've seen there videos and they buy property in Bakersfield.

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    16y

    I believe that Michael Quarles is in that area. Here's his profile:
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/MichaelQuarles

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.