18K Wholesale deal from the BBB lady!

18K Wholesale deal from the BBB lady!

Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes

So here is why BBB is a good idea.

I finally caved in and got myself BBB accredited. You know how it works?

No?

Want me to tell you?

Yes?

Well okiedokie then.

Someone from the BBB will do a background check on you and your company. If you look  weird enough, you will leave an impession I guess.

Well silly boyz and galz. If you saw our about us section you would realize how weird we are. Well I guess my monkey butt face left an impact and she kept our number.

Short story even shorter,  she contacted us and wanted us to buy the house. We felt better wholesaling this one, so we told her..

hey awesome BB lady, what if we wholesaled your property? She said, "yo monkey butt.. if you can get it sold I am all with it".

I say, fanfriggintastic

I had 3 buyers show up for the inspection, all 3 gave us full offers, BOOM, 18K for moi.

What can I say. Sometimes looking like a silly ape pays off...

Go BBB!

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 220 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    Funny running into you here and , at first I had a tough time understanding all that mambo jambo about a BBB lady, and was like huh!!!  What in the world is he talking about?  But then again, I say that anytime you open your mouth....LOL.  No just kidding good for you!  Thanks for your advice by the way on the deal I had been considering, I called it off and funny how the universe closes one door and opens another.  I have since found a better deal, a little more expensive but less risk. :)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Anna M.:

    Funny running into you here and , at first I had a tough time understanding all that mambo jambo about a BBB lady, and am like huh!!!  What in the world is he talking about?  But then again, I say that anytime you open your mouth....LOL.  No just kidding good for you!  Thanks for your advise by the way on the deal I had been considering, I called it off and funny how the universe closes one door and opens another.  I have since found a better deal, a little more expensive but less risk. :)

     Told you, you should listen to me more often! Sheesh woman!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 220 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    Yes @Jerryll Noorden, I will definitely follow your seasoned advice moving forward.  I love your DIY flip experience and you seem to definitely have an eye for these things, so I have to actually start listening to you more often, lol!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Anna M.:

    Yes @Jerryll Noorden, I will definitely follow your seasoned advice moving forward.  I love your DIY flip experience and you seem to definitely have an eye for these things, so I have to actually start listening to you more often, lol!

    was about time!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.