League City, TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
So I'm new to real estate investing and I have been analysis some deals over last few weeks. And I'm constantly getting cash on cash return around 4-4.5%. So I'm just wondering what's the normal cash on cash return in Houston market? Are my deals good or bad considering cash flow is my priority?
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 42 votes
8y
Houston is very diverse, an ever-growing city with an incredible amount of potential to still find quality deals that provide a heavy cash on cash return at the same time supported by the strong jobs market.
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 42 votes
8y
Houston is very diverse, an ever-growing city with an incredible amount of potential to still find quality deals that provide a heavy cash on cash return at the same time supported by the strong jobs market.