What are the best states to do lease options?

What are the best states to do lease options?

Honolulu, HI · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I will be graduating from college at the end of the year. I want to use lease options and sandwich lease options to obtain investment capital. Which states are the best to do lease options/SWL in? I want to live in Arizona or Texas due to the sunny weather and minimal snow. How viable are those states to do LO/SLO in?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tempe, AZ · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Hey Toshi,

    I just got done flipping my first property off of the I-17 and Northern avenue on the border of Phoenix, Glendale Arizona. When we placed it on the market, we were not looking to do lease options, but found several interested people anyways. I cannot speak for every area of the valley, but I know it is quite doable in certain parts of the phoenix area. Apache Junction is another great spot in the East Valley to do this.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Toshi Taniguchi we have done 16 lease options in Arizona in the past 12 months. I’m not sure but I don’t think lease options are legal in Texas. I could be totally incorrect, I am just share something that I have heard.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.