Help me analyze this deal 21 UNIT 6 BUILDING MULTI FAMILY

Help me analyze this deal 21 UNIT 6 BUILDING MULTI FAMILY

Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

Please help me look this over. I'm definitely not in love with this deal like i was when i first found it. But let me know if I'm wrong and whether or not to pull the trigger.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 530 posts · 398 votes
    8y

    Hey Jimmy, Thank you for the post.

    Excuse me if i'm wrong, did you mean to assume no down payment, closing, repair costs, and also ARV equivalent to purchase?

    Unless this is just a template for posters to put in their own assumptions?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Yes this is really early numbers. I'm going to see the properties this weekend.

    I also have a lender that says they will do 100% financing if I have the financial sheets, leases proving the current performing income. 

    I am also still verifying all current expenses. So I basically I'm asking if I'm on the right track. Besides potential improvements that can be made to increase the income, I'm concerned about additional expenses will I'm sure no doubt will arise once I visit the properties/ am provided the actual financial sheets on the properties.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Also I'm not sure yet what kind of closing costs and or fees this lender will charge for this deal yet. Also the seller has said that the current value for all properties is 1.2 million. Not sure how he got that number because I have a copy of the appraisals for all the properties from last year and by my math they're saying its value is 910k

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.