New Investor Cash/Rehab Only

New Investor Cash/Rehab Only

Real Estate Agent · South Amboy, NJ · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP,

I am a new investor located the central jersey area, I see a potential house that I would like to fix and flip. But the list is a CASH/REHAB only.. the bank will not accept a FHA or Conventional loan, and the property needs major work. My question is what advice would some of you guys give in regards to seeing if the flip is worth the investment.

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Email me the details and I’ll tell you.
  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    I’m from middlesex cty and there all the time
  • Realtor · Warren, NJ · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Hey Stefan, I own a two family in South Amboy and I am a Middlesex County agent.  Did you end up moving on that property?  Would love to hear more about it and if I can help in anyway.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.