Getting a seller financing from Hawaii to Indiana

Getting a seller financing from Hawaii to Indiana

Rental Property Investor · Waialua, HI · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 2 votes
Could some one give me advice on what type of legal paperwork or steps to take if being that I’m from Hawaii and found some one in Muncie Indiana that would seller finance me a property ? Just want to make sure I have legal documents saying it will be mine after payment. Thank you
0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 450 posts · 196 votes
    8y

    @Daytyn Ragragola I would recommend getting a local Indiana lawyer to draft up the agreement.  It shouldn't cost too much, and it is definitely worth the investment.

  • Rental Property Investor · Waialua, HI · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Thank you will do that...
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.