Found a deal, I think [Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Found a deal, I think [Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for looking this over. I've found a 3/2/2 in the killeen TX area that doesn't need much in repair. 

Paint inside

Frig / stove/ dishwasher

I've padded the repairs in case something comes up.

I used http://www.*******************.com to come up with the property ARV.

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

0Reply
32 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 302 posts · 206 votes
    8y

    maybe pad the rehab time too a little bit? i know you said it doesn't need much but 1 month goes by pretty damn quick, you'd be surprised!  

    it took me 2.5 months to get the new appliances I bought from Home Depot to finally be delivered once. 

  • New to Real Estate · Cantonment, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    This is a rehab or you will be Buying and Holding?

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    8y

    @Nicholas Lohr

    Thank you that is a good point.

    @Ramon Cuevas

    I'm a buy and hold guy. 

  • Investor · Leander, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 40 votes
    8y

    @Michael Mullins, 

    In the report, you have assumed that the purchase price is $41K, whereas the sales price is $55K. Killeen market is pretty hot right now. Good deals are gone in less than 24 hours. Just wanted to make sure that the numbers look good with sales price of $55K. 

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    8y

    yes the 41 is what I’m going to offer them.  And I think the house through my research is worth at top 62 but I would like to be conservative that number . 

  • Conroe, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Just curious, why are there Loan Point/Fees of $3,000 if you are purchasing this property without a loan? Wouldn't all fees for a cash purchase be listed in Closing Costs?

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    8y

     I like to keep my closing cost separate for both first time cash purchase in cash out refi .  And I to be conservative so the first loan is going to have my inspection and my appraiser go out plus closing cost . How do you do it?

    Thank you for the help

  • Conroe, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I include inspection and appraisal fees in the rehab budget. My general rule is rehab budget for anything that comes up before refinance and isn't specifically listed separately on the worksheet. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    8y

    Ah, to be Killeen in 2016 again, @Nirmal Khanderia , when the foreclosures sat on the market, fourplexes were a dime a dozen, and nothing went multiple offers. Hot markets are both a blessing and a curse. It's almost impossible to find stuff now, it feels like (though still a lot better than the Austin market).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.