[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - This would be my first

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - This would be my first

Lander, WY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

This is my analysis of a SFR in a B neighborhood in Cleveland. I'm looking to pick up my first property and I've tried running quite a few properties through the calculator. I'd appreciate it if someone can look over my numbers and see if I did everything right. I don't want to forget something or mess things up on my first property.  I'm an out of state investor and will be using property management. The property is essentially move in ready. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks

0Reply
59 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lander, WY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Also, I am looking to buy and hold. 

  • Lander, WY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    bumping this back to the top as I posted it ar about midnight and I don't think anyone saw it. thanks for the help
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.