[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal for my first rental

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Meadville, PA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    By the way, this will hopefully be my first rental property that I am saving up for at the moment.  The only number that I'm not positive about is the water bill because they wouldn't give me that information when I called the water company.  But i estimated it conservatively on what my water bill is at my house. Also, the purchase price is their asking price, just to prepare for worst case scenario.  I have not talked to the owners about seeing the place in person yet because I do not yet have the down payment.  I should have the down payment by March or April. but this property has been on the market now for about 7 months.  Would it be a good idea to get my agent to get in contact with the selling agents yet? also when would be a good time to secure my lender( conventional loan from a bank), is it still to early to get the financing?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.