Real Estate Agent · Quad Cities (IA and IL) · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 34 votes
Investment Info:
Single-family residence other investment in Davenport.
This is a current (Active) listing of mine. It is a single home 2 beds, 1 bath located in Davenport Iowa. I am selling this property on behalf of the owner.
What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?
As a Realtor, I am interested in any type of deal that could potentially expand my business.
How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?
I found this deal through direct mail marketing on the Bigger Pockets Marketplace.
How did you add value to the deal?
Providing Marketing exposure.
What was the outcome?
The Deal is currently active on the Quad Cities MLS.
Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?