Help me analyze this deal. 1031 Exh / turn key rental

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Daniel Okeefe it's hard to get excited about 1 5.27% CoC return. It's also impossible to know if your assumptions are right not knowing the class of property and where it is located. I suspect that it's a MF since you are including water and electricity in your projections. I wouldn't buy anything where as an owner I am responsible for utilities. You have no control of the expense. If it is MF, I would probably use a higher vacancy rate also.

  • Mark HartPro Member
    Developer · Memphis, TN · Member since 2017 · 352 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Daniel Okeefe Make sure you manage the building well because the numbers look tight! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.