Second property- great learning lessons

Second property- great learning lessons

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 4 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence buy & hold investment in Milwaukee.

Purchase price: $129,000
Cash invested: $21,000

The property came on the MLS. Within 2 hours, wrote an offer due to the location potential and value I thought I could add to it.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

Location where I was targeting and "bigger" rehab project

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

MLS- Again I knew numbers that I wanted and what would make it work

How did you finance this deal?

Conventional Mortgage

How did you add value to the deal?

Lot of rehab on interior of home. Brand new kitchen and bathrooms. Every room was rehabbed in some way.

What was the outcome?

Beautiful home that I would live in myself. Great rental pool as expected.

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Be better organized and have higher sense of urgency to c complete project. Learned a lot more carpentry as well.

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 341 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy Lee congrats on the deal! What do the numbers look like as far as return, cash flow, etc?

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2008 · 319 posts · 243 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy Lee That is great. What are your plans going forward? What did the unit rent for?

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy Lee well done Jeremy! How big was the rehab, how long did it take?

  • Flipper · brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    good job jeremy hello bp need help with something if im gonna assign a contract to a buyer and the seller is asking 790k i need to put my fee on top of that but how will i do that will i come to an agreement with the seller how will i do this for my fee thanks bp

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.