Real Estate Coach · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 341 votes
7y
@Taylor Holden are those water numbers just a rough estimate or based on actual info? You could cal the city to see if you’re in the ballpark there or if you’re way off.
Other than that, i think your numbers balance out. You typically see vacancy at 8% (1 month per year), and i personally prefer 11-12% for property management (50% placement, 8% per month). The only thing that could be on the conservative side is the extra 3% misc, but otherwise i think you’re looking good
Rental Property Investor · Bartlesville, OK · Member since 2019 · 52 posts · 24 votes
7y
This is a 4 unit multi family. I can see in the future a area to raise rent, add value, and sub meter water but this is exactly what the property is doing right now with the current owner. I was going to manage the property myself but wanted to know if I ran my numbers too conservative or what.