[Calc Review] Help me analyze this Michigan deal

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2018 · 776 posts · 776 votes
    7y

    The numbers don't look bad on this property. Maybe I would adjust the CAPEX up depending on the year of the house. I usually try to get $200 per unit in cash flow. If it's in a rough area, consider saving for evictions.

    David also has some solid points.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    @Frank Geiger I adjusted the CapEx up, thanks!

    @Account Closed thanks so much. I reposted with my updated numbers, more conservative figures. No repairs I know of but there's always something... might create storage units for rent in the basement for the extra $100 per month. I know that area moderately well, it is blue collar with slim pickings for rentals... Is there a reliable source other than agents who can speak to the strength of the rental market? I'll check zoning. Thanks again.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.