Help me analyze this deal - SFH Buy and Hold

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nick BennettPro Member
    Mashpee, MA · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 21 votes
    6y

    @Ashley Rummage what is your question? What is your goal with the property? Are you taking out a loan for the down payment?

  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh and surrounding areas · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hi @Nick Bennett My apologies! I thought my question uploaded - newbie here! This is a SFH, off market that I came across today. This would be my first deal. My personal goal is to partner with someone who can assist with bulk of financing/down payment. Let equity build, then refi and hopefully buy them out down the road (not sure how many years down road). When we refi - shorten loan terms with the goal of it being gifted to my daughter at 20 years old. So a buy and hold, I will manage myself since it is local. The challenge is financing, figuring out how to present to a potential partner and ensuring the analysis is good. I am VERY green with running numbers and am practicing. Hopefully all of that made sense :) Thanks for your input! What a great community we have here!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.