Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 1 vote
6y
I am looking to house hack this deal, so the rent amounts are project once moving out. Current tenant is paying $1,300 lease up to date. Ill be -$400 out of pocket while living in unit. The rents on this side of town run for +$1,100. Now the roof needs to be redone on house and garage so looking to get house at $205,000 they are asking $230,000
Wow That looks really nice. I'm guessing you are just looking for a rental ? Nice CoC/Flow. Havent seen the inside, but know you can go through 10k REALLY FAST, especially if you aren't doing work yourself (pros/cons here). Looks good on paper !
Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 1 vote
6y
@Larry Richardson yes inside looking nice looks like someone intended for a flip, so renovated interior but didn't replace either roof. I am a licensed electrician so very hands on when it comes to personal repairs but roofing is obviously way over my head, so got rough estimate regarding that repair.