Title companies/ RE Attorneys in NY/NJ

Title companies/ RE Attorneys in NY/NJ

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I’ve new to the wholesaling bizz and I can’t seem to find any title companies or RE attorneys that’s wholesale friendly in NY/NJ, does anyone know any?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hello Jada and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    Chris Romano in Long Island is one of the few wholesale-friendly attorneys I'm familiar with.

    That being said, the main focus should be on contacting motivated sellers and negotiating contractors. Finding the title company and attorney is the easy part!

    Best of luck to you moving forward!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.