To those who flip and rent - how to decide which

To those who flip and rent - how to decide which

Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 3 votes

This is not a question regarding the merits of flipping vs. renting. The question is this:

When you analyze a Particular property and it looks like it would work as a flip or rental, how do you decide between the two?  Is there a specific defining metric, Predefined mínimum numbers or just a feel for which would be better? 

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    I do both but I don't decide my strategy based on the property, I choose a strategy then find the property. 

    I bought rentals when I needed stability and residual income

    Now I buy flips to cure the boredom that my rentals gained me 

    ;) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.