Stoneham, MA · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 186 votes
Hey everyone
So I just completed my 3rd flip, and this one was a challenge for sure. On top of all the typical setbacks we of course had to deal with COVID-19. Our reno was shut down for a few weeks, all open houses & showings were required to be socially distant, and with all the unemployment the buyer pool was (in my opinion) a little reduced.
Nevertheless we got it done! Here are some of the details along with some Before & After pics. Let me know what you guys think!
And anyone who is in MA or NH - let's connect! I would love love love to meet up with other RE professionals and continue building my network. If you're a wholesaler with properties - message me! I need another project!!!
Single Family Home - 3 beds / 2 baths / 1,600 sq ft located in Ayer, MA
Realtor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 92 votes
6y
Awesome! Thank you for including pictures, I love seeing the transformation. The dark vanity in the bathroom looks great! So what is next for you, are you going to go for flip number 4 or does the pandemic make you want to take a break?