Rental Property Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
Hi BP community,
I am searching for a simple analyzer for 6+ unit multifamily deals. Previous one was overly complicated for money partners to understand. Need something that will also show potential refi period. Thanks BP!
Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
6y
@Andrew Joseph I have been using the Michael Blank software, but I can't say it is simple. I feel like you can almost build your own out if you want something that is simple. The refinance is easy to see. Just check how much you can push the NOI up and then divide by market cap and bam!
New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 28 votes
6y
Hey Andrew,
I have created a numbers spreadsheet that does some general quick and dirty analysis of the overall investment that incorporates features of the Four-Square Method. Pls reach out to me if you would like that doc. Would love to help you out! Thanks!
There's a very easy rental property analyzer available there. Note that it is not made for 6+ unit properties but you can easily group units together to make it work. Also currently working on an update of the more advanced version, which should be available soon.