My 2nd investment property - Thorold, Ontario, Canada

My 2nd investment property - Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Investor · Thorold ON, Canada · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Investment Info:

Large duplex currently renting it as a student rental per room. 7 Bendrooms in total, the front unit has 2 rooms rented at $600 each per month and the rear has 5 rooms at $435 per room. I also managed to rent the garage in the back for $300/month totalling $3675 per month in income.

Purchase price: $450,000
Cash invested: $3000

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I wanted multiple doors

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I found this deal on MLS

How did you finance this deal?

Conventional Loan @ 2.2%

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Kitchener, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 687 posts · 370 votes
    5y

    Congrats on your income on this deal!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.