Anybody ever bought a property from a wholesaler in Philly?

Anybody ever bought a property from a wholesaler in Philly?

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 0 votes

I’m curious to chat with someone who had purchased from a wholesaler in Philly, particularly all cash deals. Financing ok too but really need some questions answered about cash offers. Anyone have experience?

0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 245 votes
    5y

    Hey @Jonathon Leib, I work with a lot of wholesalers in Philly. There are certainly many pros and cons as there are a million of them in the city, some good, some bad. I'd be more than happy to share my experiences. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.