Hi, my friend and I are considering buying some property in the Moses Lake, WA area for Airbnb rentals. We've seen some new builds that look promising and we're wondering if anyone here has gone that route? Currently living in Redmond, so it'd be mostly remote.
We're open to ideas, but we've had our eyes on a property that's on a golf course west of the lake. This particular one isn't our build, just new construction we found on Zillow. We're also considering getting some land of our own and building on that, but this build should be done a lot sooner and would be a much simpler solution.
Residential Real Estate Broker · Moses Lake, WA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 22 votes
5y
Which golf course? I know there are some being built at Moses Pointe. The country club I believe is full for now. The one downside of Moses Pointe is that it is a bit far from amenities.
Any broader tips on building vacation rentals in the Moses Lake area? Are there builders, general contractors, real estate agents with good reputation in that area?